Saturday, May 11, 2013

Androids Vs. Apples (My Opinion)


So I’ve been a long time Android user and a very, very long time T-Mobile customer (about 10-years) and really haven’t had any problems with my service or phones, except for the fact that I’ve always wanted an iPhone. I don’t know why, but it is just one of those things I've wanted since the iPods came out.

The unreachable red apple.

Sure, I could’ve gotten a jail-broken phone or any other hacked device, but I like doing things the right way, straight up, without the twists.

So recently, T-Mobile came out with the iPhones (4, 4s, 5, & 5s) and I snagged an iPhone-5. Out of all the waiting and hype, I have to say that I love it more than any other phone I’ve had in the past.

I find myself pushing the home button just to “slide to unlock” it, pressing in my passcode, and gazing at its inviting glow, only to push the power button to dim it. This happens about every 10  minutes.

The iPhone-5 is sleek, fast, and has everything I’ve wanted an Android phone to have, except for the bugs. If you really want the details of why I like the iPhones over Androids, then let me know and I'll elaborate.

And even though I’ve only had it for a short time, I don’t see myself wanting to revert back to the Android devices or the Android market. Apple sold on me.

…I still won’t buy a Mac though…LOL

Tell me your opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment